Creating a change in behavior can make a journey more enjoyable. Every day we walk, run, rush, we get lost and we stress. We always try to find the easiest and fastest route to get to our destination. I have learned that public transport is not the most desirable form of transport. But we need it and many students and commuters rely on this service.
I have been looking at
- our behavior around public transport
- the flow of dynamics around buildings,
- the natural flow of people around spaces public or not
- the control of people which is completely oblivious to most. Everyone follows the majority
- Queuing systems which also create a controlled line or escalate into an uncontrollable large amount of people.
These flows happen. problems arise because these flows are permanent and the environment around is constantly changing